Rin Rin is an app that I built recently using Expo, Firebase Realtime Database, and Firebase Storage. Inspired by a jar of notes from my girlfriend and encouraged to try out Expo, I started working on this project in September of 2018.
Aym - Social Bicoin Aym is my group senior project where we are creating an iOS application that simplifies the Litecoin wallet for the common user. I researched the Phoenix Framework/Elixir Functional Lang. the Semester 1, but we later switched to Django in Semester 2. I also created the landing page for our application and sourced Testnet Litecoin via a modified Electrum wallet for testing our application.
IDCV Hotels IDCV is a group web application that won first place in our project management course. Like a previous project, Vue.js and Firebase were used. I implemented user account pages, as well as the booking display pages. I also did translations for mandarin since our application offered global language support.
Mini-Safeway Web App Mini-Safeway is a web application that uses Vue.js and Firebase. I personally worked on various parts of the project such as documentation and front-end design. I also implemented the product, checkout, and order confirmation pages and binded the original models to the respective views.
Recipe Collective A group project my Software Engineering I class. Using Ruby on Rails, my partner and I created an application to view, share, and discuss recipes. We designed our own database and used SQLite so we could save user, recipe, and comment data.
Tau Beta Pi California Eta Website Before becoming IT Lead for my chapter, their website had been down for over a year. I meshed together various resources to create a site for the CA Eta Chapter. Pages with general chapter/initiation information, officer bios, event calendars, contact information, and links to other resources were made.
Calendar Event App This was a project in my Object Oriented Design class where we utilized the Model-View-Controller pattern and the Java Foundation Classes to create a calendar application. A user was able to go through a calendar and view/add events. I also used the Strategy pattern to allow users to select colors and font size. A peer created a way to load events from a pre-existing file.
Wind Turbine Project A group project where we designed and built a structure for a wind turbine, as well as the turbine itself. Our group won first place for highest strength-to-weight ratio of the turbine structure and for the blade that produced the most power.